Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Pics

Here are a few new pics! It's been difficult for me to get on the computer to blog and upload photos to this sight because it takes so long. If you want to see lots of pictures of the twins than I you'll have to join me on Facebook. Facebook uploads 30 photos in 30 seconds, blogger can only do 5 photos at a time and it takes forever. So I'll mostly be on FB now! I'll check in from time to time if I have something surrogacy related to report...like hopefully a birth story soon!

News about the twins: Ella and Emma are super easy babies! They are very happy and content most of the time. Ella is so relaxed and all the time and just goes with the flow. Emma is a bit more demanding and loves to be snuggled but who can resist a cute little baby! Emma usually wakes up around 3 in the morning to be fed and so I wake Ella up too and feed them both at the same time. They go right back to sleep and don't wake up until 6. So I'm being totally spoiled and only have to get up once a night!



7 comments:

Steph said...

I am 100% in love with them! I am so happy that they are doing so well for you! I love the way they snuggle up to each other! Can't wait for Monday either. YAY!

Sanda said...

Too cute!! Congratulations again!!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awe they are sooo cute. Can you put your facebook link up, or maybe send it to me. I'd love to follow along there, I totally understand how slow blogger really can be.

Glad to hear everything is going well and the babies are super easy.

Surrogacy said...

Cute and lovely baby....they are soo beautiful babies

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is going well and the babies are super easy.
and they are so cute... thailand gay surrogacy

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is going well and the babies are super easy.
and they are so cute... thailand gay surrogacy

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is going well and the babies are super easy.
and they are so cute... thailand gay surrogacy