Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

2nd Beta-HCG Test

Steph had her second beta pregnancy test this morning and our number doubled perfectly...todays number was 221. We are so excited and definitely expecting another baby!!!! I think I'm still in shock and a little numb...it's just so hard to believe that Darin and I are going to parents of 3 kids. We struggled so hard to have one and now we are going to have 3, life is amazing!
Our first ultrasound will be on October 8th, we can't wait to see our baby!!!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is sooo very exciting. I'm still thinking twins so 4 babies. What a miracle.

Sarah Andrews said...

That's just amazing Melisa! Your story is so inspiring!! Maybe that will be us one day!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the ultrasound! I think I am sticking with my original vote of twins..........