Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beta-HCG The Pregnancy Hormone

We officially got a positive pregnancy test today!!! Steph's HCG level was a 95, which is very strong with this early in the pregnancy. We are so excited and relieved...I think we can safely eliminate the triplet worries!!! Steph has to go get a second Beta-HCG test done on Saturday to make sure the number doubles...it should double every two days. So Saturdays number should be around 200. I'm keeping my guess the same...I think we are adding one baby girl to our family!

2 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Congrats on your great Beta number Melissa! I will be looking forward to hearing your results on Saturday!

J and D said...

Great number! I think you are going to have a great journey of success.