Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

OB Appointment

Steph had a great OB appointment today...except for the one hour wait (how dare people go into labor during her appointment)!!!

Steph grew 3 cm since her last visit, my babies are getting big fast! Dr. Richman was able to find both babies' heartbeats on the Doppler very easily today! Baby A's heartbeat was 140bpm and Baby B's heartbeat was 145bpm!

I'll be in Hawaii during our next appointment but I'll try to update everyone assuming I can spare 5 minutes off the beach!

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Great appointment! I guess the nice thing about my OB only delivering on his scheduled days is I never have to wait for an appointment-but I chance not having him deliver us.

Hope Steph is feeling good. I haven't heard much from her lately.

Anonymous said...

I actually don't really mind. I think I was his first or second appt of the day and he got caught up at the hospital. Last time I delivered they had to call him real quick to run back over to deliver us. So I tend to be more patient since I did it to others! LOL

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Glad to hear your OB appt went well! I agree, I too don't mind waiting cause I have put some havoc on others peoples lives when I was in labor too!

Hope Steph is feeling well and enjoy that time in Hawaii!!!!

Sarah Andrews said...

Oh - I am predicting 2 boys!! Sounds like a great appointment!!!