Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Update

Steph's OB appointment was great yesterday. Both babies are doing well and had great heartbeats!!! Steph was able to schedule our level 2 ultrasound and her next OB appointment together so Darin and I could attend both. We hope to find out the genders of our little ones on Friday, January 9, 2009! Big sisters, Hannah and Olivia will be going with us to celebrate that day. Hannah is hoping for two girls and Olivia doesn't have a preference, they are both excited!

We are still in Hawaii and are hoping our flights on Saturday get delayed a few days. It's so relaxing here. We went to a great beach this morning, the kids played in the water and built a sandcastle. We are going to our first Luau tonight, I think both the girls will be mesmerized by the dancers. Hannah is at the movies right now with her Nana, Papa and cousins...I don't quite understand going to a movie while in Maui but at least I get to enjoy a little quiet time completely by myself!

Back to Steph and my babies...the last craving I heard about was for onion rings. I hope Steph was able to satisfy everyone with a pile of onion rings. Steph has promised a belly picture so hopefully she'll deliver soon...maybe with a little begging from all of you (hint)!!!

I'll update more when we get home from this glorious vacation (I'm still in denile that I have to go back to temperatures below 0...it's 85 here today)!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

ooh! We will definitely need a belly pic from the ultrasound visit! How is it possible that you all are so far along already?!

Melissa said...

I feel the same way, I can't believe we only have 20 weeks to go!!! This pregnancy is going crazy fast!

Anonymous said...

Nope, never did have onion rings. Ended up with garlic cheese bread that night, which was very good.

I will give you a belly picture when there is an actual belly to show and not just fat! :)