Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two by Two...Getting Organized

Darin made us this daily log for the babies. I asked him to make this log because I was worried that I would forget which baby I fed and so on. These logs will help me keep track of all of the important info. I had him add a "misc" column to keep track of all the other info like runny noses, ouchies and growth. I think he did a great job!
We decided to set up some of our baby gear a little early to encourage our big girls to get all of their curiosity and touching out of the way. I think the babies will be really comfy in these cradle swings!
Here are their blanket sets, my big girls adore their "little giraffe" blankets! We got these other "wubbies" in Hawaii. The purple and pink blankets are Emma's and the yellow and green blankets are Ella's.
These beautiful hats were made by my friend Lisa! I love them and I know the girls will look adorable in them.

5 comments:

debbie Joiner said...

Everything is so cute. I love Darin's chart, it's adorable. Can't wait. Love, Mom

Sarah Andrews said...

Awww - you are getting so close. I cannot wait to see your babies!

Steph said...

You guys are so cute! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Got some more cute stuff to add to the collection! :)

bsedens said...

love love love the hats... charts are a great idea! Sleep deprived minds no matter how blessed and filled with joy can slip.. You guys have it so together I am impressed. and very excited for you all, love and hugs, Bethel

Cyn said...

Great charts, but they're not in the girls' colors :)

Letting the girls check out the new equipment is a great idea.