Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

OB Appointment

Steph had her OB appointment yesterday and she is doing great! She also had an ultrasound to find out the positions of the twins...Ella is still breech. We scheduled a C-Section for Monday at noon and are all very excited about meeting our twins in just a few days! Steph has done an amazing job carrying our twins, I can hardly believe we are already 38 weeks!

Does anyone want to guess the weights and heights of our twins??? Let me know in the comment section! I'll start....

Ella (baby A) Weight: 6lbs 10oz & Height: 20 inches

Emma (baby B) Weight: 6lbs 12oz & Height: 19 inches

9 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

OH MY GOD> It's so close now. I am so glad that everything is going well. So here are my guesses. Ella - 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches; Emma - 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches. Just wild guess - both are healthy and very much loved. Steph you are amazing!!

Cyn said...

38 weeks!! Great job Steph!!

Soon the babies will be here and nothing will be the same!

Steph said...

A- 6 lbs 4 oz, 20 inches

B- 5 lbs 14 oz, 19 inches

(Is it Monday yet? Still time Miss Ella to flip!!!!)

GibsonTwins said...

Awesome job, Steph! Congrats to you guys!!

My guesses:
Ella 7 lb 9 oz 20.5 inches
Emma 7 lb 13 oz 19.5 inches

Mine were 35wks and 5.5 and 6 lbs so thats what I guessed based on- regardless of their size they will be so healthy having made it beyond 38 weeks!

Joe, Kate, Lauren, Meredith and Natalie said...

I really think they are going to be close to 7 lbs.

Ella (A) 6 lbs 12oz, 19.5 inches
Emma (B) 6 lbs 14 oz, 20.5 inches

What's the prize for guessing right ;-)

Lisa McC said...

I'm guessing right around 7 lbs each, too! Good luck Melissa (and family). Travel safely and we can't wait to see the twins once you get back to WI.

Sanda said...

Wow 38 weeks - that's awesome!!! Monday is right around the corner - so exciting!! I have no idea what to guess so I'm just guessing they will be just perfect :)

debbie Joiner said...

We are lucky enough to be off to Waterloo for all the excitment. I can hardly wait to see Hannah and Olivia's faces when they meet their new baby sisters. My guess is Ella 7.2. 20 inches. Emma. 7.4. 191/2 inches.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Horray 38 weeks, awesome job Steph!!

I'll guess about 6lbs 5oz, and about 19" long, for both.