Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rooms

Ella and Emma's letters arrived yesterday so now their rooms are pretty much complete. I took a few photos of their cribs, Olivia is still sleeping in Ella's crib/room so her bedding is not complete. We are still waiting for Olivia's new bed to arrive, the furniture store keeps pushing back the date with the newest date being May 8th. We are hoping that her bed does get delivered that day but aren't worried about it because the babies will sleep in our room for at least 6 weeks so we still have plenty of time.



Here is the diagram you requested Kate, LOL! I'm not sure what the small bump by her neck is...Hannah thinks it's her Adam's apple...so many reasons to crack up about this drawing....at least Steph is smiling!

7 comments:

debbie Joiner said...

I love that you do their names on the wall, so sweet. Everything is looking good and you and Darin are amazingly organized. Love, Mom

debbie Joiner said...

I forgot to comment on the picture. Did Hannah draw it or you? If Hannah did that girl is amazing for a 4 year old. I'm sure you drew it, still pretty cute for a 33 year old. Love, Mom

Joe, Kate, Lauren, Meredith and Natalie said...

Thanks for the diagram. It really cleared things up. Have I mentioned before that you may have a bright future career as a medical illustrator if the whole "Mom" thing doesn't work out? ;-)

Steph said...

Please remove the adam's apple and the weird looking booty! LOL! I don't look that bad do I?

Melissa said...

No you look great, I just suck at drawing. The "adam's apple" is really your breasts...I'm not sure if that makes it better or not...LOL!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

The girls rooms look so cute with their names on the wall -Love the drawing - but I think that Hannah actually towers over you in the artistic area. I hear her teachers thought she was pretty good at drawing her self portrait. Anyway - maybe you can have her do a drawing of Stephanie and see how she does. Miss you guys.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Well if the breasts are way up there in the pic, Steph should be honored than that she is so "perky" hahahahahaha. The pic is really cute.

So close, my God I keep saying that, how is everyone feeling?