Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feeling Pregnant

Steph is having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms lately. She's feeling nauseous...that's her "girl" symptom and she's getting headaches...that's her "boy" symptom. Since she's having both girl and boy symptoms she believes that we are having one of each...her symptom signs have never failed her before and she's had 5 previous pregnancies. We'll find out in January if her symptoms hold true for this pregnancy too.
She also reports that her pants are feeling snug and she's growing on top too! I love hearing all about her pregnancy symptoms, it makes me happy and feel secure that our babies are doing great!
This photo of Steph and I was taken right before our ultrasound. We were so nervous before our ultrasound and excited after our ultrasound that we forgot to take more photos...hopefully we'll remember next time.

5 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

I love the picture of the two of you! Steph has her symptoms down pat! I think that I am still in shock that you are having two!!! You must be over the moon with happiness! I can't believe that we have to wait until January to find out!

Anonymous said...

I am still shocked that the reality is two! I am thrilled that the girls are going to be big sisters though and cant wait to see what spring brings!!

I will also be shocked if I am not right about the sexes, not because I think I am always right (hardly ever right!) but because my boys all came after headaches, my girl nauseated me (LOL) and the boy/girl twins alternated both!

Cyn said...

I love how sure Steph is about how her body works. I can barely remember one pregnancy from another.

Either way it will be very exciting!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of you two :-))) I cant believe too that we have to wait till january.

xoxoxo

Kristy said...

Hi Melissa and Stephanie :-)

I think its so interesting that you have such reliable boy and girl symptoms! I've had both a boy and a girl pregnancy, which were only slightly different symptom-wise (less intense nausea with the girl pregnancy). BUT I was totally convinced that the boy was a girl and the girl was a boy...so much for intuition! LOL.

Cute photo :-)