Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's TWINS!!!

Darin and I drove to IA this morning to go with Steph to our first ultrasound! We were so nervous and were just hoping to see one healthy baby heartbeat but we got the best surprise of our lives when we saw TWO beautiful babies and TWO beautiful heartbeats! Steph had it right all along, she just knew we would be having TWINS!!!
Both the babies are in this ultrasound photo! They both measured right on target at 6 weeks 4 days and they both have very strong heartbeats! This is TWIN A! Twin A's heart rate was 129bpm!
And this is TWIN B! Twin B's heart rate was 133 bpm!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited and SOOOOOO relieved that today went to great! Those are some ADORABLE babies (but then again, all your babies are adorable!). Cant wait to see him and her! :)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

AMAZING! I also had a feeling that it would be twins. I am so very happy for you all. I'll bet the girls will love this news. Can't wait to get there. Love you.

debbie Joiner said...

We are thrilled. Can't wait to find out what our little miracle babies will be. Love, Mom

Kristy said...

Congratulations Darin, Melissa, Hannah, and Olivia...those are 2 very lucky babies! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy for you ALL :-))) You are such a wonderful and beautiful family. Hannah is adorable on the video and so will be your babies!!!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! Melissa usually does all the writing for us, but I just wanted to chime in to say how excited I am! My vote was 1 boy 1 girl, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it were two girls! I also wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of the comments that you leave on this blog and on Hannah and Olivia's - they are both inspiring and encouraging. I have a feeling we will need a lot of both going forward!

J and D said...

What wonderful news Melissa!!!
Two!
The picture was fantastic.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is such fantastic news. We're absolutely thrilled for you and know that Hannah and Olivia are going to be the best big sisters.