Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

11 Weeks

According to Babycenter.com our babies are over 1.5 inches long and about the size of a fig!!! Steph says her tummy is protruding now, I can't wait to see her on Monday. I can just envision two little figs in there. Babycenter also said that their hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under their gums, and some of their bones are beginning to harden. They are also already busy kicking and stretching, and their tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. We have our next ultrasound on Monday and both the girls are going with me. Hannah can't wait to see "her babies"! I'll have to remember that description on Monday during our ultrasound because Hannah could definitely relate to that one, she loves any kind of ballet. I can just hear Hannah now talking to her friends saying...my babies are doing ballet in Stephanie's tummy.
Here's a photo of me, Steph and Darin (my DH), we were all deliriously happy after our 9 week ultrasound!

2 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awe, good luck on Monday and have fun at the ultrasound. They are always such a treat and helps to bring you closer to your babies. 11 weeks...almost done the first trimester!

Sanda said...

Congrats on 11 weeks! And have a great u/s on Monday!