Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OB Appointment

Steph had her OB appointment this afternoon. Dr. Richman couldn't find the babies' heartbeats on the Doppler so they took Steph back for an ultrasound. Both babies look great! Baby A had a heart rate of 152 and Baby B had a heart rate of 145. Steph called me during the ultrasound so I could listen to everything. It was awesome, I got to hear both heartbeats. Steph had to finish her OB appointment after her ultrasound so she'll call me with the rest of the info later. Our family is off to visit friends for Thanksgiving so I'll update the rest later. I'll also post the ultrasound pictures as soon as I receive them.

4 comments:

Sanda said...

Congrats on the great h/bs! And happy turkey day!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Glad to hear the h/bs are nice and strong. Sounds like a boy and a girl.

Happy Thanksgiving!

KH99 said...

Hi Melissa, congrats on the great appointment!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

This is such a special site. I love to hear how our little ones are doing. Love you.