Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Genders

We have our level 2 ultrasound tomorrow and will be finding out the genders of our twins...YAY!! We are so excited to see them both again and to finally be able to start seriously discussing...FIGHTING about names. We'll be back late tomorrow evening with lots of new pictures of Steph, us, our girls and our two little babies to share.
The "guess our babies' genders" poll is closed. The results are below!
Two Girls...7 votes
Two Boys...17 votes
One Girl/One Boy...30 votes
We've decided the winners should get a really good prize...How does changing a few diapers sound???!

11 comments:

Joe, Kate, Lauren, Meredith and Natalie said...

Sure... if we win, you can come over and change a few diapers! ;-)

Cyn said...

I figure however it turns out will be so amazing for your family-all girls, even numbers or one lucky little boy-amazing things are coming your way!

I can't wait to hear the results!!

Sanda said...

Can't wait to find out!!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Oooooo big day for you tommorrow! Enjoy the u/s and hopefully babies will co-operate and show the goods!

As to diapers, thanks, sounds like a wonderful prize but can we get a cuddle in there first? LOL.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

I'm ready to change diapers anytime. And read lots of books, play games, and lots of cuddling.

debbie Joiner said...

I'd already told all my friends that I'm going to be an expert diapering Nana. We can't wait for the news tomorrow. Love you all, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

What do I get if I win?

Sarah Andrews said...

I am very excited for your update. It seems like just yesterday that you and S did your transfer and now the gender ultrasound is finally here! I am so anticipating your news so make sure you update when you can!!!!

Sarah Andrews said...

Checking in but sigh no news.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Ummm, did you forget to update? I hope all is okay with the little beans, a little worried maybe something's up with the ultrasound. Thinking of you and can't wait to hear the sexes, AND that all is well!

Kristy said...

COME ON!!
we're all waiting! ;-)

I hope you guys had a safe trip, and that everything went well. Update us asap, please! :-)

My guess is that you will be having -- drumroll...
2 LUCKY BABIES!

and I KNOW I'm right. ;-)