Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Names

Well I just have to say that my name polls were no help at all, you all pretty much equally voted for all the names. Some how Darin and I have made our final decision and will be naming our twin girls.....Drumroll, Please.....

Ella and Emma

We both really love the names! They sound great together and with Hannah and Olivia. All 4 names just flow so nicely. We are so excited to be able to call our girls by their names instead of "Baby A and B"!

I'm off to go search for wall letters now...decorating two baby rooms is so much fun!

7 comments:

Cyn said...

Aren't you both lucky to have agreed already! My IP's are still trying to figure it out at 35+ weeks!

Have fun decorating!

Sanda said...

Congrats on choosing names - they're great! My DH and I were pretty funny and did our name choosing in just one night - the night we found out what we were having! We are saving the names for posting when they arrive because we want to wait to see which one looks like what name when they are born :) (not that they'll really "look" like the names, but we figured we'd leave something to the end) :) It's great to have the names chosen though and be able to refer to them as such!
Have a fantastic time decorating - we definitely are!! :)

Sarah Andrews said...

I love the names Ella and Emma! Great choices Melissa!

J and D said...

Fantastic names!! I can't wait to hear about the decorating. How fun!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I love the names, they all flow so nicely together. Another thing down, check, getting closer and closer to having that list done.

By the way, what are the middle names? Or have you decided that?

Joe, Kate, Lauren, Meredith and Natalie said...

Yay! Very cute!

bsedens said...

Great names and I agree all 4 flow nicely.It was great to see the scrapbook your Mom sent out Melissa. Your girls are so so cute! So fun to follow this Miracle!