Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OB Appointment

Steph had her OB appointment today! The babies were very calm and happy during the appointment today! Ella's heart rate was 123 BPM and Emma's heart rate was 138 BPM, they must have been sleeping!

Steph's tummy is measuring 27 weeks, we are currently 24 weeks 6 days! She is doing awesome and has only gained 5 pounds in the last three weeks...way to go Steph!

Dr. Richman was feeling Steph's tummy and Ella gave him a big kick...LOL! That girl has some spunk!!!

Our next ultrasound is in 2 weeks...YAY! I can't wait to see my 2 cutie pies again!

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Awe! Sounds like everything is going great!!

Sanda said...

Sounds like a good appointment! Yay for the next ultrasound - it's so fun to see what's going on in there with the babies!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that all is well. I never commented on the names, but I think they're really cute and work so well with Hannah and Olivia.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Sounds like the appt went well...not long now till your ultrasound day! Can't wait.

P.S. Thanks for all your support with my own journey, it's great to know there are others out there supporting each other who have never even met. Still surprises me!!!