Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Preemie Clothes

I recently purchased some preemie clothes from another IM. Her sweet baby girl out grew them so I gladly snatched them up at a steal of a price. I received them in the mail yesterday and immediately threw them in the washer. I walked in my bedroom last night and found Darin folding all the laundry. I noticed that he had put two of the preemie shirts in a pile by themselves away from all the other preemie clothes that I had purchased. When he saw me he held up one of the shirts and jokingly said "Why did you buy all these doll clothes?" The clothes are seriously that tiny! He then informed me that he was taking these shirts to work with him to hang up on his wall, he said that they are just too cute and he wants to think of our twins to brighten up his days at work. He's such a sweet guy!
These are the shirts that he took to work, I took pictures of them with their matching pants.


1 comment:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awe so cute...did you tell him that preemies are like dolls, therefore needing doll clothes?

Hopefully they won't need them or last too long in them, they'll come out a nice healthy strong weight and be growing like weeds.